My name is Janice Bowles
I'm thrilled you are here because I love helping people make positive changes in their lives. If while you are here browsing you learn something that improves your life in some way, my intention is in part fulfilled.
As an experienced personal coach, hypnotherapist and EFT practitioner, I support individuals in overcoming the self-doubt and anxiety that prevents them from achieving what they want in their life. That could be in business, in the work-place or at home. My 'Steps To Confidence' coaching program empowers women and men to reach beyond what they may not have imagined is possible for them.
My background is in hypnotherapy and psychology, which spans back over 20 years, are invaluable skills that I bring into my clients' coaching sessions for real and lasting results. I believe that anyone can improve confidence because confidence is a skill we learn as opposed to something we are born with.
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
Whether you are a business professional, starting over after a long career (or when the children have left home), at home with the kids or single, you need not let confidence and self-belief get in the way of your success.
Achieving success is about mindset as much as it is about strategy.
Why is it that sometimes, even when you have the best plan or you know what to do, something seems to get in the way of you fulfilling it? Or the process is far less enjoyable than you want it to be?
Much of what holds us back from feeling powerful and becoming successful at what we do or aspire to do, comes from experiences and beliefs we establish about ourselves from an early age.
Whereas therapy serves to unravel specific events from the past that have created those unhelpful beliefs, coaching offers a more forward-focus approach for establishing empowering beliefs. However, sometimes there are existing blocks that need to be addressed, which is all part of the coaching process and where I am able to utilise specific techniques, which are all part and parcel of how I work with my clients.
The coaching experience was for me a very positive one and of very considerable benefit in helping me to relax and in dealing with anxiety causing situations. I would have no hesitation in recommending Janice's professional, caring and above all positive approach."
Here's how I can help you:
- Clarity and focus: Get clear on what you want and why you want it!
- Accountability: It's human nature that we get more done when we've told someone what we intend to do.
- Keep moving forward: When any difficulties arise, as they surely will, as your coach I will help you move on through. You see, whenever we get stuck we often can't see the wood for the trees and it can literally immobilise us and hold us back for ages. That need't be an issue for you any longer!
- Self-awareness: As you gain self-awareness, so you gain greater control over how your think and feel. By engaging fully, you'll likely experience more energy and motivation, all of which builds confidence!
- Manage stress & anxiety: We all need to be able to reduce stress and anxiety in our lives. Achieving your goals doesn't have to be stressful, in fact we ought to be mindful of our happiness and well being.
- Steps to greater confidence: My aim is that your coaching will be a holistic experience. This means that as you gain greater clarity over your goals or purpose, and as you implement the steps so your self belief and confidence will grow.
These are just some of the ways I can help you but if what you're seeking isn't listed here then you can always
ask me. If I can help you I will say so. If I think someone else can help you better, I will say so.